4.21.2005

Garden update

JTC was finally able to get compost (Lowe's was out of stock until yesterday!) so we could finish filling in the garden bed. By the time I arrived home from work, he'd already hauled and finished the job! It looked GREAT. Thank you, John!

It was all I could do to make myself go to choir rehearsal last night... what I really wanted to do was plant my veggies and herbs!

Instead, I woke up bright and early this morning to plant the garden. There was no rain in sight at 5:45 a.m., so I went for it. Man, did it feel good to get it done.

As promised, here are some photos of our newly mulched trees and fresh flower beds...


pretty potted impatients and Gerber daisies...



and the new-and-improved BB Garden.



Planted so far: tomaotes, green peppers, onions, Italian flat parsley, basil, sage and oregano.

MmmmmMmmmmgood.

No comments: