6.29.2004

7/11: Jeanne's Bluebird Cafe debut...

On Sunday evening, July 11, I'll be making my Bluebird Cafe debut and would love to see you there.

6:30 Sunday Spotlight, with Sean Patrick McGraw;
8:00 Writers Night will be hosted by Jeff Pearson with special guest TW Hale.
(I'm on the 8 p.m. show with Steve C and John Richardson backing me up.)

The Bluebird is at 4104 Hillsboro Road in Green Hills. 383-1461.

I checked out the Sunday situation last weekend and it was PACKED, so even though I'm on the 8 pm lineup, you may want come for the the 6:00 pm show so you've got a better chance of getting a seat. There is no reserved seating and no cover charge on Sunday's...so we'll just make a dinner party of it! 

I'd love to see you there!
Let me know if you plan to come and if we can, we'll try to save you a seat.

Jeanne

No comments: