8.23.2004

BMT, Fortunate Sons and Carnival cruise prep...

We had a busy week in the Richardson house last week.

Our nights have been pretty full. JTC's been practicing up a storm preparing for the gig this coming weekend. I had a session at the Chaters (they're recording Donna and their songs "He is Waiting" and "Unbelievable" to try and pitch it to other choirs) and helped Jonell with her computer.

Friday, 8/20
John had a gig with Blue Mother Tupelo at 3rd & Lindsley. It went really well and John was amazing...as per usual.

Saturday, 8/21
John did not have to work at the animal hospital, so we went cruise shopping Saturday afternoon. Then, we went to see one of our favorite groups, The Fortunate Sons, perform. It was great.

Sunday, 8/22
I had a meeting at church and then John and I continued our cruise prep pilgrimage. Last night we went over to a friends for a get together. AND...It was Gertie's birthday. (Happy B-Day Gertie!)

Tonight, 8/23
We're going to get the packing thing started and try to catch up on some sleep.

Tuesday, 8/24
At 4:30 p.m., I'm auditioning to sing the Star Spangled Banner for a Predators game (Nashville's NHL team). John's got rehearsal for the cruise gig. Then, Tuesday night, we'll put the finishing touches on the cruise packing.

Wednesday, 8/25
John leaves for Tampa (via band van) in the morning. He's still waiting on an official depart time, but is anticipating that they'll get started right away in the morning. I fly out Wednesday evening and will get to Tampa around 9:30. Emily and Lynn are picking me up at the airport...so I'll get to stay over with them, see their new place in Tampa and spend some time with them. Can't wait.

Thursday, 8/26 through Monday, 8/30
Cozumel Cruise!
Whoohoo!
We'll embark onto the Sensation around Noon on Thursday and arrive back in Tampa at around 8 a.m. Monday morning (8/30).

Once we disembark on Monday morning, the band guys start driving back to Nashville. I'll probably have lunch with our friends Emily & Lynn...maybe take in a little of Tampa before my flight leaves at 6:05 ET. By 7 p.m. CT, I'll be on the ground in Nashville.

We plan to take TONS of photos, so watch for them next week on the blog.

I have a feeling this week is going to go by fffffffffFFFFFFAAAAAASSSST.

For now, I need to get some things done here at work.
Just didn't want you to think I'd forgotten about all of you!

I'll post more cruise details before we leave on Wednesday.

Hope your week is off to a GREAT start.
XOXOXO,
BB

No comments: