AND... it's amazing.
All the full-time carrots in the cabedge-patch now have one (Thank you, HOC! Thank you, team!)
The phone is really just a teeny, tablet computer that has the ability to be a phone. It's easy to use and there are only a few things I'd like to make better... which I'm sure Apple is already working on.
Things I LOVE about my new iPhone:
- It's a conversation starter... everyone wants to check it out.
- I can check my email (all of my email accounts) from my phone
- I can use it in the car... driving down the road... in the middle of nowhere... well almost nowhere. Heh... I'm sure it won't work at my parent's place in NE.
- It syncs with my iTunes... so I can add photos, music, vids, etc.
- It syncs w/my iCal, my address book, my yahoo contacts... etc.
- I can Google anything, anywhere, anytime
- I can listen to my voice mail in any order I want to hear it... no more sifting through them one at a time.
- I don't have to pay for it... well... directly anyway. Whoohooooo.
- It's just sooooo cool and easy to use / set-up. I'm constantly finding new things that I love about this crazy thing... I can't think of everything right now.
- Access to ringtones either from my iTunes or downloadable.
- Phone-to-phone photo messaging
- More carrier options (like... oh... say... Verizon.)
- An accessible / changeable battery... cause I'm skrew'd if something happens. Right now, phones need to be sent in to fix things like that. Can't imagine living without my phone for a couple weeks.
- A simple carrying case included with the phone (nothin' fancy... just something like the one that came with my iPod)
- A single-ear headset option. I like to use a headset when I drive... and I hate those bluetooth thingies that people clip on their ear... looks like you've got a cicada on your head.
Overall... I give it 4 out of 5 stars.
Anyone else got one?