4.01.2007

Saturday night at Tin Pan South

Went to see two Tin Pan South shows on Saturday night.

At 7, it was Chuck Cannon, Chuck Jones, Matt Scannell, Randy Houser in-the-round at the Mercy Lounge.

Great show. Not great lighting... so my pics didn't really turn out. I've posted only two of that show in my Tin Pan South set on Flickr. One of the four hit writers... and the other of Richard Marx sitting in on one of Matt's rounds.

Despite questionable lighting, I did get a little snippet of Matt and Richard singing on "everything you want" at the Mercy Lounge:


Then I was off to 3rd & Lindsley to see Jeff and the guys (Steve C - pic to the left; Jeff and Tommy Mac below to the right; Not pictured Tom Hambridge and Rusty Golden) You can see more pics of them performing at my Tin Pan South set on Flickr.

It was a great show, as usual. During the song "Gone" (cut by Montgomery Gentry) Steele usually busts into "want a whole lotta love" by Zeppelin. Saturday was no exception and it's pretty amazing really... so I taped it to share with my friend Karleen (who loves Jeff and Zeppelin... and couldn't be at the show).

I was sitting right in line with the main speakers, so the sound is a little distorted... but you'll get the drift. I captured a minute or so of it...until the memory of my camera ran out! Enjoy.



I love NASHVILLE!

No comments: