5.30.2007

Blue Arrow ROCKS

First... let me say that I'm sorry it's been so long since I posted something real... been really busy in the cabedgepatch, went out with John and the band over the holiday (got to sing, too! whoohoo!), am helping to spearhead a wedding reception for a good friend who got married a couple weeks ago in Vegas, plus I just finished my first commissioned paintings and am on to the next one... on top of writing, hosting and performing several times over the past few weeks.

Blah blah blah... Craziness. I'll try to catch up with y'all soon.

In the meantime... what the heck is Blue Arrow?!

It's just one of seven simultaneous projects I've been working on with my fellow carrots over the past couple weeks. It was launched on Friday, a few days before the product was unveiled at a conference in Belgium.

Meet Landmark Digital... parent of Blue Arrow... Intelligent Audio Recognition.

Two things:

1. The client has been AMAZING to work with... and I'm not just sayin' that because I'm posting on the WWW. They've got an amazing, passionate team who really get it... on so many levels. And, I really hope we get to work with them again... SOON.

2. Blue Arrow, the product, is friggin' impressive... phenomenal really.

Basically, they've figured out how to have a computer, cell phone, monitoring box... whatever... "hear" music and identify it.

Not only does it identify it, it does it within a couple seconds in a noisy room.

And, the database of music it "hears" is gianormous... and continually growing. They literally have several people putting songs into their database all day long every day.

While you'll probably never see the BlueArrow logo on anything, it will touch your life. Several companies are already using it. Not sure if I'm at liberty to say which ones... but you'll know it when you see it. (Blue Arrow is kinda like BASF... remember those spots? BASF... we don't make your favorite products... we make your favorite products better.)

Anyway... just one of the things I've been up to lately. Check it out!

No comments: