12.18.2007

Lobo needs a Christmas Home

UPDATE - 6:47 p.m.: Sounds like Lobo may have a home with a fellow dog lover. He is going to meet his potential new family tonight. Wish him luck!!! I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

Hey blog peeps.

My friend Virgina has a beautiful dog, Lobo, in need of a loving home.
See message from her below for the details and pass along the information if you know of anyone who might be a good fit.
Thanks.
BB
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My Lovely Daughter recently brought home a 94 pound Husky Malamute. We've had him for about 3 months now and it's become painfully obvious that he is just too much dog for us. We don't have a fenced in yard and he just isn't getting the exercise he needs.

I hired Dean Miller (thedogcounselor.com) to come and work with him. This dog is Very smart and needs a strong alpha leader. I just don't have the time to spend with him. He is happiest when he is with someone, he makes a great companion.

He loves to ride in the car and I've been taking him to work with me. He is very well behaved when he is given adequate space to run and exercise. I just can't provide that for him.

The vet estimates that he is 1 1/2 years old, so he is still very much a puppy. I've just had him neutered and he has all his shots.

We are absolutely in love with this dog and want to do what's best for him so please don't reply unless you have the time and space for him. We want to be sure that he goes to someone that will take good care of him for the rest of his life.

His name is Lobo.

Thanks so much,
Virginia

No comments: