7.20.2005

Welcome shoppers!

WhooHOOhooHOOhoo.
Today is the day.
The new Target opens near I-65 and OHB.

Those of you who know me, know that I do not shop for entertainment. Growing up in the country, shopping was something we drove miles to do once or twice a month, depending on the time of year. And, I've never really gotten out of that habit. In fact, I probably "shop" less than that now. If John didn't enjoy going to the grocery store, I'd only go when I needed something.

**Guess I'm missing the shopping gene.**

Anyway, while shopping is not something I usually enjoy doing to just pass the time, I do like the idea that this new Target along with the retail shops and restaurants (soon to open) is just up the road. If I need something quick... it's five minutes away and Kroger isn't my only choice. If JTC and I decide to grab a bite to eat, we don't have to drive 20 or 30 minutes for a little variety... there are now more options close to home.

**fingers crossed**
I hope the traffic is manageable and that the creek bed stays dry!

No comments: