12.06.2006

I thought it was morning.

Been feelin' sick this week. Basically, I have the crud that's been going around I think. Went to the doctor today. As I expected, they basically told me I have to wait it out. Drink lots of fluids, take cold medicine, get plenty of vitamin C (you know the drill).

So, I worked from home a little this morning before my appointment at 11 and then had big plans to work from home after my appointment.

Yeah, right.

I had a little soup for lunch at around 1:30 when I returned, worked a little and then at about 3:30 I decided to laydown for a little bit. Just couldn't keep my eyes open and was pretty much not coherent (remind me to check the work I did get done... heh.)

Well... at around 7:30 p.m. I woke up from "laying down" for a little bit. AND, when I woke up, I thought it was morning. It was one of those times I wish someone besides the cats would have been here to witness it. I was very confused and I'm sure it was a funny, funny sight. Heh. But, I guess I slept pretty hard if I thought I slept all night.

In fact... I think I'm going to go back to bed right now so I can actually work tomorrow.

Night, night.

No comments: