12.22.2006

A Shuffle and John Heffron

Clocky and I exchanged Christmas presents last night... and he confirmed once again that he's the coolest husband EVER.

Knowing that I have big plans to work out and take better care of myself in 2007, he gave me a cute little iPod Shuffle. It's soooo adorable and I've already loaded, charged and listened to it. Yummy.

AND... he also surprised me with tickets to see Jon Heffron in at Zanies in February. YAY! He's soooo hilarious. Can't wait.

Now... we're on our way to visit family and friends in Nebraska, South Dakota and Iowa. Cassy has been here all week and is riding back to Nebraska with us... It's been so fun. I wish she could stay here every day.

So if you don't hear from me for a little while... it's because we're having fun celebrating the holidays with our family. I'll miss ya... but will tell you all about it when we get back.

Happy Holidays!

No comments: