7.31.2006

I'm a cultivator.

**dancing**

I've had such a GREAT day. While I miss all my peeps at my old job, I'm lovin' the vibe here at my new job.

The hours have gone by so fast... I haven't had time to do anything but try to get my head in the game.

One of the first things I did was get to create my own title. Until I did, my title would be "garden hoe". YIKES. So, I reviewed the title of several other members of the team here (produce manager, head of cabedge, towerkraut, kale farmer, dot composter, etc.) and decided I needed to come up with something cool.

So, my new title, as of right now is "cultivator". (I'm in accounts management / project management) I'm trying to stick to the gardening / farming theme....

Got any other ideas?

If you do, send them my way RIGHT AWAY cause they're about to print business cards.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's going to be hard to top "Garden Hoe" and "Cultivator", however let me submit the following: Killer 'Tiller, Greenskeeper, Organic Growth Manager, Weed n'Feeder, Round-up, etc. If I wasn't a little tipsy, I'd be thinking of a few more that revolve around fertilization and maybe photosynthesis.

BB Logan said...

Killer Tiller.
That's awesome.
Have another drink... think of some more... whoever you are....

Anonymous said...

Killer Tiller is the brother of Phyllis Tiller, no? I like Round Up but Cultivator is perfect. Have you paged yourself yet?

Sarah said...

Jeanne I am so excited that you like your job...I'd stick with "garden hoe"...It has a nice ring to it... :)


***This is in no way saying that you are a hoe...and in no way saying that you would be a hoe in a garden...

Keep in touch with us old MKT peeps. We already miss you...