2.04.2008

iPhone v. concrete

Speaking of my iPhone...

Bad news is...
It fell out of my purse in the parking garage on Friday. Not so good. When I picked it up, the glass face had spider cracked across the entire front of my iPhone. Yes... I had instant knots in my stomach. I knew there'd be no cheap fix for it.

Good news is...
the Apple store in Green Hills friggin' rocks. Made an appointment with the Genius Bar via Apple support on Friday afternoon. By Saturday night, I'd gotten a replacement iPhone from the Genius Bar. They were amazing. I'm not going to say much more than this, but if something like this ever happens to you, just be honest about what happened. My transparency about how I broke my phone paid off... and, let's just say, the Apple store in Green Hills now has a new loyal customer. Thank you Genius Bar!!!

No comments: