11.20.2012

DAY NINE: 10 Days of Gratitude

Thankful for Nashville.

12 years... plus infinity. That's how long I'll be here.

In Nashville, I've pursued two careers.

During the day, I get to help come up with solutions for my clients that move the needle forward.  I get to work with teams of incredibly talented people who have a passion for marketing and serving. I'm just home from a meeting in Memphis where we're getting to make plans to move things forward. Strategically. It jacks me up. I hope I get to do this for a long long time. Not only does it afford me the life I lead, but it really helps me know that the last 25 years of my day gig career, I've learned a ton and have the experience to contribute in a way that will help propel things forward... I'm serving and making things happen. By the grace of God, I'm able to make a difference.

Musically, I've found myself in Nashville. From songwriting, to playing guitar, to sessions, to performing, to evolving as a BGV singer,  to meeting some of the most incredible people and friends... I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. By the grace of God, I am here... fulfilling all my dreams.

Day and night.

No matter what personal issues I'm working through, my career, music and amazing friends get me through. I'm a comin' out of the fog peeps... and it is good. Thank you for helping me live my dreams. No regrets.

Can't Nobody but God + more Jeanne vids...

AND, there's more to come. Music City is the place where I continue to evolve into myself and have found my voice.  This chapter is just the next step....

Can't wait.

Nashville is where I was meant to be. I hope I take my last breath here... among the good souls I've met, among the music that is in my soul.

Today, I'm thankful for Music City.



1 Corinthians 2:9 NLT
"That is what the Scriptures mean when they say, “No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him.”"



No comments: