- You are out and about... you realize you recognize someone. You can't figure out how and then it dawns on you... You have never met this person before... they are your friend on MySpace.
- After meeting someone your conversation somehow leads to - "So, are you on MySpace?"
- You do not call people anymore, you post comments and send messages through MySpace.
- When talking about one of your friends you just refer to them as their MySpace alias rather than their real name.
- When you're out with friends and you take a good picture you exclaim loudly, "That's going on MySpace!"
- Conversations with friends tend to lead to discussing the comments and/or friends you've met on MySpace.
- You check your MySpace as soon as you wake up, and right before you go to bed, including the 10 times you check it during the day.
- You know people who have gotten offended about the Top 8.
- You start off intending to check if you have new messages / comments but find AN HOUR LATER that you are still on and have no idea what you even accomplished during that time.
- You find yourself laughing (sadly) and agreeing as you read these, and you know you're going to repost this for everyone else to see.
Maybe we should start a "MySpacers Anonymous" myspace for everyone addicted to MySpace. We could all be each other's friends and comment about each others addiction to MySpace. We could send each other messages of support and coordinate MSA meetings online.
And... while we're at it... maybe even band together to come up with a better user interface and admin area. I can't believe we put up with it.
OK... gotta go check my MySpace now.