2.25.2005

French Quarter FUN!

Thanks to everyone who came out to the French Quarter Cafe last night to hear Dawn, Melissa and me. We had a blast! AND, Johnny the Clock and Kiwamu kicked booty backin' me up as well. It was GREAT FUN. Can't wait to do it again.

Be sure to put Friday, 4/29 at 7:30 p.m. on you calendar as well. Jack Scott asked me to perform an entire set at the French Quarter that night... so... I'm puttin' together a band for the occasion. Right now, it will be Steve C (guitar), Kiwamu (guitar), JTC and a bass player yet to be named. It should be a RIOT. We're going to funk out brothers and sistahhhhhs. ; )

BB

PS: I'm tryin' to think of a cool band name and need some ideas. Hit me with some good ones!

2 comments:

Don said...

Ruby Nol and the Holy Ozones,
Angular Momentum, Patsy Funk, Renewable Resource, Patsy Scheme,
Raisin Cane, BB Logan and the righteous funk review!!!

Peace Out,

Uncle Don

BBLogan said...

What about...
BB and the Roundabouts.
OR,
Jeanne and the Roundabouts?