2.25.2005

French Quarter FUN!

Thanks to everyone who came out to the French Quarter Cafe last night to hear Dawn, Melissa and me. We had a blast! AND, Johnny the Clock and Kiwamu kicked booty backin' me up as well. It was GREAT FUN. Can't wait to do it again.

Be sure to put Friday, 4/29 at 7:30 p.m. on you calendar as well. Jack Scott asked me to perform an entire set at the French Quarter that night... so... I'm puttin' together a band for the occasion. Right now, it will be Steve C (guitar), Kiwamu (guitar), JTC and a bass player yet to be named. It should be a RIOT. We're going to funk out brothers and sistahhhhhs. ; )

BB

PS: I'm tryin' to think of a cool band name and need some ideas. Hit me with some good ones!

1 comment:

BB Logan said...

What about...
BB and the Roundabouts.
OR,
Jeanne and the Roundabouts?