2.10.2005

NSAI Song Camp 101

I'm thinking about attending NSAI's Song Camp 101...but am not sure whether I should bite the bullet or not ($395).

Leaning toward doing it... partly because the camp includes some huge songwriters that I could learn from / network with AND partly because it falls over our President's holiday at work and I'll only have to take one vacation day to make it work.

What do you think?
Should I go for it?

UPDATE: OK...I'm goin' for it. Droppin' off my tape and (gulp) check 2/16. I'll let you know how it goes!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Go for it!

Don said...

Give everything you've witnessed in you life a voice. Give our dispicable, destitute ruins somewhere to rest in your lyrics, give the love you have for John somewhere to rest - if not you - who? Should all this be left unsaid. Maybe yes, maybe no - give yourself a chance to create your own unique voice and bear witness. I'm glad Nancy Griffith, James Taylor, Shawn Colvin did. Give yourself the tools to succeed there is no other you, and there is no other John and never will be - please follow your dreams!!!

Uncle Don

"We are not Human Beings having a spirtual experience - We are spirtual beings having a Human experience"