2.06.2006

Superadver Bowl

If you're like me, you watch the Super Bowl more for the ads than the game. Well... last night we were watching the game talking during the game and I have to confess I missed most of both the game and the commercials. (I'm sure the conversation was better anyway. HA.)

Rex and Busy Mom were a little more attentive than me and give their take on the spots. (Thanks guys!)

Just in case you didn't get to see the bagillion dollar ads (or you want to see them again), here is a link to all of them on ifilm with rankings and everything. You can even download the spots to your iPod and/or get code to put them on your blog / website. Pretty cool.

Of the ones I've taken time to watch so far, I like:

Bud Light: Secret Fridge
Career Builder: Practical Jokers
Emerald Nuts: Machetes and Druids
Both of the Ameriquest Mortgage spots
...and more to be added to the list later....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite was Sprint With "NEW" Crime Deterrent... "Go ahead, take my wallet" hahahahahahahah

BB Logan said...

Yeah! I haven't watched that one yet... but D was telling me about it last night. HIL-AR-I-OUS.