3.23.2006

BK Chicken strikes again

I can't decide whether I like this spot (video link to "BK bucking chicken" commercial on YouTube) or not.

On one hand, they are brilliant.
I mean, after all, I'm blogging about it aren't I? And so is Anna, Terry and a host of other bloggers. The whole purpose of the ad is to create a buzz... to get people talking... and it is working. I have to admit, I think they are pretty funny and really out there. I definitely stopped and watched to see what the heck it was.

On the other hand, they're insensitive.
One of the primary audiences is kids. Hmmmm... yeah... they are funny... if you're not the parent of a six-year-old... or even a 12-year-old for that matter. If I were a parent, it might be just enough reason for me to NOT spend money at Burger King.

What do you think?

No comments: