3.16.2006

Was it a dream?

I swear I saw John Corbett playing on the Home Shopping Network at around 6:15 this morning as I was flipping through the channels. He was playing with his band and then the host came on and said his CDs were only available on the shopping network. I didn't think to write anything down... I just thought, "Huh... I guess that's another way to get an album sold. Pretty innovative."

But now, as I try to blog about the incident, I cannot find one stitch of information about it on the HSN site.

Was it all just a dream?
**she rubs her eyes**
Tell me I'm not crazy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL~
You funny.
Speaking of dreams....I keep having dreams that my teeth break and pop out. Can you tell me what this means?

BB Logan said...

wow... gonna have to look that one up sistah. That's crazy. Consider it my weekend homework. hee hee.
mwah.