3.17.2006

Pick one... pick them all.

There's some good stuff to be heard AND seen this weekend.

Tonight, I'm gonna be singin' back-up with Rock E. Rollins, a friend of a friend, 10 p.m. at The End. It's part of the International Pop Overthrow shows in Nashville this weekend and next week.

Jonell Mosser is playing Puckett's Grocery tonight in Leiper's Fork. If I didn't have my own gig, this is where I'd be. Kick bootay, Jonell!

Saturday night @ 10, the one and only Jeffrey Steele (one of my favorite songwriters and frankly, one of my favorite people) is playing at 3rd & Lindsley. If you go... go early. Seriously. The past two times I've gone to see Jeff play at 3rd, by 9:30 p.m. there was a line of 30+ people standing outside who couldn't get in because the house was at capacity. And, the good news is that when you come early, you'll get to hear the Tom Hambridge Band open for Jeff @ 9 p.m. Basically, Tom's band is Jeff's band with Tom out front (instead of playing drums) and Kevin Rapillo on the kit. Good stuff.

Sunday night @ 10:30, Johnny Microwave performs at The End as part of the International Pop Overthrow. Yummy stuff.

Pick one... pick them all.
Either way, you'll have a ball.

No comments: