From "Smart People in a Stupid World":
7 Signs of Blogging Addiction
- You worry more about traffic to your blog than traffic to your job.
- RSS Feeds are more important to you than food.
- You visit more Blog Carnivals than parties.
- You pepper your daily conversation with high-profile keywords in order to attract more listeners.
- You spend more time checking your adsense account than your real one.
- When friends fancy a chat, you submit them to a word recognition widget before accepting their comments.
- When asked for your home address, you give the URL of your blog.