2.04.2007

Homemade Dortios Spots

Doritos had a little contest. They asked people to produce a :30 Doritos spot and submit it for a chance to air during the Superbowl. Hundreds of people uploaded videos for a chance at the prize. The videos were viewed and voted on via web and the finalists were seen during the playoffs. There were five winners. Each received $10,000 and a trip to Miami. And, today, during the game, the winning spot will air. Pretty cool idea... plus, Doritos saves a buttload of cash by not having to produce their own spot.

This one is my favorite. I hope I see it today during the game! Cause anyone who knows me, knows that I only watch the Superbowl to see the commercials. heh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhwww....great minds think alike. The Dorito's commercial was my favorite one the night of the Super Bowl, too!! Also liked Bud Lite and Career Builder commercials. Funny!