3.25.2005

Easter Sunday invitation.

If you would like to attend church on Easter Sunday but don't already have a particular one in mind, I invite you to attend one of CLC's Easter Services. It is a small church (300 people tops) and very cool. No formalities or evangelical fanaticism... just some really good, down-to-earth people gettin' together to worship.

6:30 a.m. Easter Sunrise Service (although you won't see me at that one!).
8 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. Easter Services
During communion at these services, I'm singing "I Know My Redeemer Liveth" from Handel's Messiah. Then, at the end of the service, the choir is singing the "Hallelujah Chorus" from the Messiah.

The youth of CLC are also serving breakfast before both the 8 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. services... so you can get some good Lutheran food, too. We don't do much of anything that doesn't involve food!

Here's where CLC is located:
Christ Lutheran Church
299 Haywood Lane
Nashville, TN 37211
615-833-0476

No comments: