3.18.2005

This I believe...

NPR invites you to tell them about the principles by which you live and the people and events that have shaped your beliefs in an essay to be considered for broadcast on NPR. See the essay writing instructions for details.

This I believe...
I believe we don't spend enough time thinking about the beliefs that guide our daily lives... or lack there of. I believe if more people acted on their true core beliefs, we'd all lead much happier and less fearful lives. I believe if we support this effort, we can help people think about someone besides themselves. I believe everyone has something to say about this... they just might not know it yet.

Go ahead.
Click the link.
Write an essay.
You'll be glad you did it.
AND... you just might hear your ideas read on NPR one day.
How cool is that?!

No comments: