4.24.2005

Venting about Brad

On Friday I posted about a Brad About You blurb that really torked me off. In it ("What Does Omaha have that we don't have?!?") Brad Schmitt called people from IA and NE "corn-crunchers" and it kinda boiled my blood. JTC is from IA and I'm from NE, so I was annoyed, got a little defensive and went off on Brad and his name-calling, whiny ways on this blog.

Well, today the post is gone and I apologize to those of you who had to endure it. It was a TOTAL rant. While I stand behind everything I said, you shouldn't have had to be tortured with these things.

For those of you who didn't see it, well... just be glad you didn't have to witness the whole thing.

Just don't make fun of these states and you'll never have to worry about feeling the rant of BB: NE, SD, IA, MN or WI.

Thanks for playin'.

HA.

No comments: