6.13.2005

Flaming is stupid.

You know... I really love people for the most part. Yeah... I recognize this isn't how the majority of people feel out there, but I can't help it. Most days being around people just energizes me.

On the other hand, there are people out there who don't know how to be a nice human being.

I hate mean people.

Friday (6/11), some jerk put a negative post on John's site about his nickname "Johnny the Clock."

I didn't see the flaming post in JTC's guestbook until today. Of course, when I saw it, I went into "defend my man" mode and flamed back at the guy on JTC's guestbook.

But, not John.

He saw it yesterday and handled it with class and honesty and not a shred of defensiveness. John's journal post in response to this mystery person reminds me of just one of the reasons why JTC is my favorite person in the entire universe.

He's a rock.
Humble, confident and solid.
(You done good Tom & Gertie.)
Can't imagine a better man.

No comments: