6.24.2005

Lindsay on Letterman

So... I get home from the weekly NSAI meeting and having supper with my friend LaLa (we went to Rumors Art Bar and Wine Gallery on 12th... yummy) last night at around 11 p.m. Yes, I was tired but needed to wind down a bit before hitting the hay.

I turned on the TV to catch a little Letterman just in time to see him holding up the most recent Ben Folds album... which... as you all know... meant Ben Folds was the musical guest of the night.

Why am I telling you this?

Well, because Lindsay Jamieson, the drummer for Ben Folds, is a friend who I know through work (He works with my company's ad agency. His bio is in the "Who we are" section of the RD&Q site) .

How cool is that?!

Believe it or not, I took a photo of the TV with every intention of posting it here today. (I know... I'm a dork.) Unfortunately, when I went to upload the pic to my 'puter this AM, it decided not to work. If I can get the damn thing fixed today, I'll post the TV pic of Lindsay on Letterman here late tonight or tomorrow.

*fingers crossed*

So, for now, you're just going to have to take my word for it.

The world is small.
I dig that.

No comments: